- 1) wingsontheside calls me ‘Baz’, but that’s about the only nickname I have. My boyfriend calls me sunshine.
- 2) Hazel - more brown than green, usually, but it depends on the light.
- 3) Red + Black
- 4) I play over 12 hours of D&D / Pathfinder a week? A guy in my art class told me that I “play with darkness”. I’ve been to New Zealand, Ireland, Australia, England, Scotland, Denmark, Mexico, Canada, and France (five times!) I am terrible with coming up with factoids, sorry!
- 5) Magenta, Pink
- 6) The Jazz Cafe in Bath, England + Morning Glory Cafe in Eugene, Oregon
- 7) Lana Del Rey
- 8) Dogs!
- 9) Video Games by Lana Del Rey, Coma Baby by Nicole Dollanganger, Barren by Nicole Dollanganger, Molten Light by Chad Van Gaalen, The Killing Type by Amanda Palmer, Satin in a Coffin by Modest Mouse, Nowhere to Run by Stegosaurus Rex, Eyes on Fire by Blue Foundation — GOD I HAVE SO MANY FAVOURITE SONGS.
- 10. The Saga of the Volsungs, Catch 22, The Portrait of Dorian Grey, Dune, The New York Trilogy.
- And I would love it if disgruntled-dm, pahein, becna, theabsurdkitty, wingsontheside, neurocease would do this! <3
YOU HAVE CALLED DOWN THE WRATH OF THE DARK ONE AND SHE SHALL ANSWER YOUR CALL.
1: I don’t think I really have any nicknames. Which is kinda sad. I always wanted one.
2: Brownish Greyish, Idk.
3: A light brown, growing darker. I think it was described as “sandy” once.
4: I am not a very interesting person. I guess… I like playing games? Like in general. I like gaining and showing off skill in useless scenarios, though I mostly do it to feel good about myself and play most of my stuff on like, easy mode.
6: I really like small, quiet, private places like bathrooms and inside cars, though those aren’t specific places. I also like food places a lot. Probably the best memories I have from a more… public setting are at Glenwood for breakfast, so I’ll go with that.
7: A long list. But probably like, Jennifer Hale or something.
9: I have a lot of songs I like but IDK if I have a FAVORITE per se. I guess my favorite right now is randomly Fishies by Cat Empire.
10: Once again I don’t have a specific favorite but one of the book series I haven’t mentioned yet is Deltora Quest, the original series that got me into classic fantasy roleplaying.
THE DARK MISTRESS DOESN’T EVEN HAVE 20 PEOPLE SHE KNOWS, MUCH LESS THE DESIRE TO TAG THEM. PLUS BASIL TAGGED MOST OF THE OTHER PEOPLE I KNOW ALREADY.
i guess theradiopixie can get in on this :P